- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
About the role:
Our client is looking for a talented Network Engineer play a pivotal role in the architecture, implementation and support of our client’s network infrastructure.
They are a growing company with a team of highly dedicated IT professionals who give their all to help their enterprise flourish.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Ensure that ICT infrastructure systems are documented and maintained (produce, review, update & maintain)
- Develop and document relevant processes and procedures as well as improve and adhere to them
- Lead networking as code initiatives with other infrastructure teams, focusing on automating and testing cloud infrastructure in the development process.
- Support teams with responsibility for on-premise networking and systems to ensure high levels of design and support, and keep the cloud environment and on-premise environment in step
- Recommend security, backup, redundancy and cost control strategies
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Hands on experience with physical network devices for at least 5 years
- Professional experience with Cloud Networking platforms, which might include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Consulting, design, implement and manage the environment
- Routing and Switching (Juniper & Aruba switches and routers)
- Expert hands-on BGP, MPLS, VPNs, Spanning Tree etc
- Experience working in Data Centres, Racking Switches, Cabling, Power, etc.
- Network Certifications CCNA,CCNP, CCIE or industry standard equivalent.
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at email@example.com