- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
About the Role:
Our client is currently undergoing exciting changes across the business. As their IT Infrastructure Lead, you bring an innovative mindset as you will drive the development and implementation of their future ICT needs. You will be the technical owner of the client’s infrastructure environment, leading a team that provides the tech support that the business needs.
- Lead, manage and monitor the identification, critical analysis, scoping, development and maintenance of the network and infrastructure.
- Oversee and maintain network and system security to ensure data integrity and confidentially.
- Lead, mentor and inspire your team.
- Manage the release and change process to ensure successful deployment of new functionality and new technology.
- Minimum 5 years' experience providing Core infrastructure support
- Minimum 3 years supervision/team leadership or management experience
- Experience delivering complex technical infrastructure projects with a focus on IT security, cloud-based solutions, old legacy systems, network tools, server and storage
- Knowledge of networking concepts and ability to work with virtualisation technology
- Tertiary education highly regarded (Degree in Information technology or Business)
- Current Industry certifications are desirable (i.e. CCNA, CCIE, MCSA, ITIL)
- Strong understanding and experience in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server 2012 or above
- Network and Windows Security
- VMware vSphere 5.0 or above
- Storage systems technologies (incl. NetApp, EMC, Pure Storage)
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 or above (incl. Office 365)
- Microsoft Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, Site & Services, Group Policy)
- Cloud IaaS technologies (incl. MS Azure Infrastructure, AWS)
If you think you have all the required skills/experience and a CV backed up by references to prove it, please send your CV to Waqas Kidwai at email@example.com