- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- One of Australia’s largest organisations
- Help support a highly complex internal Cyber security function
- 12 month FTC with strong likelihood of permanent employment
Our client is one Australia’s largest companies with multiple sites spread across the globe.
A new vacancy has recently become available within the Cyber Security department for a highly capable Program Administrator, in order to support key senior staff and critical programs of work.
Reporting directly to the VP for Technology & Cybersecurity, you will be responsible for diary management, travel arrangement, and for preparing and reviewing technical reports, presentations, briefings, and documentation for the global Cybersecurity team.
- Maintain schedules and coordinate calendars to accommodate meetings
- Diary management for the VP including both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Maintain JIRA application to ensure visibility on team members’ tasks and initiatives
- Provide administrative support to Cybersecurity Initiatives as required
- Prepare, and review technical reports, presentations, briefings, documentation, and product roadmaps
- Provide recommendations and support to complete product-specific correspondence
- Record incoming program office tasking and track responses
- Manage external engagements
- Monitor schedule of tasking, correspondence, and program briefs, to improve coordination and reduce response times
- A University Degree is mandatory
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- JIRA experience is advantageous but not compulsory
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, as well as very strong security, risk and compliance acumen
- Ability to motivate team members to coordinate cross functional working teams across all areas of the business globally
- A proactive approach to promoting a cyber-aware culture within the workforce
- Ability to self-motivate with minimal supervision or oversight
- An eagerness to learn and develop to grow as a cyber-security professional
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.