- $75000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 months ago
- Exclusive to FutureYou my client is seeking to add headcount at a junior level
- At least 2-3 years of experience in residential valuations is preferred
- Must have strong financial acumen & communication skills
This role would report to the Development Manager and would assist in covering the full project cycle from running a feasibility model, to running design team meetings, as well superintending the delivery of projects to completion. This role will provide exposure to residential and mixed-use development projects with the initial focus being the delivery of a residential built-form project.
- Assist in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Superintending selected projects.
- Take ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
- Support financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to sales and marketing activities.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hold a Bachelor of Property or Construction, or similar.
- At least 2-3 years' experience within property ideally within valuations.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Business development and project management skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with all stakeholders.
- High degree of motivation and self-drive.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a well-respected and well renowned development organisation, with an excellent company culture that is collegiate in style and with a flat management structure.