- $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
Working under two high-profile ex-top-tier partners and two Directors, you will be advising on a broad range of matters including the structuring of new financial products, AFSL licensing and managed investment schemes, as well as advising banks on regulatory & compliance issues, and offshore fund managers on the structuring of alternative funds & foreign AFSL regimes.
With at least 1-4 PAE, you will ideally have:
- At least 1 year's PAE in either corporate transactional or financial services regulatory/licensing.
- Some prior financial services law experience or private equity funds exposure is desirable but not essential.
- A keen interest in investment funds & asset management.
- Be across the recent legislative reforms in this area.
- Strong technical skills as well as client facing capabilities.
- Commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
- A team player.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A competition remuneration package;
- Secondment opportunities;
- Strong mentorship & access to top-tier Partners in this space;
- A multi-disciplinary team dynamic from a global perspective; and
- A high-performing, supportive culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981 or 0421 171391.