- $140000 - $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
Working alongside two high-profile ex-top-tier partners and closely with the tax team, you will be advising on a broad range of matters including the structuring of new financial products, private equity funds and managed investment schemes, as well as advising banks on regulatory & compliance issues, and offshore fund managers on the structuring of alternative funds & foreign AFSL regimes.
With at least 4-8 PAE, you will ideally have:
- A specialisation in and a passion for financial services and corporate work;
- Strong expertise in either managed investment schemes, financial services regulatory and licensing compliance.
- The ability to provide technical advice on financial services law & regulatory aspects.
- Be across the recent legislative reforms in this area.
- Strong technical skills as well as client facing capabilities.
- Commercially focused and pragmatic in devising client solutions.
- The ability to manage & mentor juniors.
- A team player.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- A competition remuneration package;
- Fast-track career progression with a collaborative & support team;
- Flexible working;
- Strong mentorship & access to top-tier Partners in this space;
- A multi-disciplinary team dynamic from a global perspective; and
- A high-performing, supportive culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981 or 0421 171391.