- East Ryde
- $220000 - $250000 per annum
- Job Type
- 9 days ago
- Top ASX Listed Organisation
- Senior In-house Role – Infrastructure
- Excellent working culture - 12 Month FTC
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior construction lawyer to join a leading ASX listed organisation. Reporting into the Chief Legal Counsel you will work alongside a highly experienced team and will be responsible for a variety of contracts and infrastructure projects.
This opportunity will involve:
- Providing strategic legal input on infrastructure projects
- Reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts and transactions
- Supporting the business on project deliveries
- Managing litigious matters from time to time
- Keeping the business abreast of legal risks
- Ideally 10+ years PQE gained from a leading private practice firm or in-house organisation
- Experience reviewing and negotiating construction contracts
- Commercially focused with excellent technical skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a team as well as autonomously.
In return it offers a collegiate and flexible team environment working on a variety of matters
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.