- New South Wales
- $1750000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Growth opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious candidate, with proven experience
- Enhance the Finance Function through your personable style and support an impactful organisation committed to the end user
- CBD Location
Our client is nationally recognised as a pillar of support to the Australian community through the provision of critical support and educational services.
Currently undergoing some structural changes, our client has a clear strategy to enhance their service offering, further develop relationships with stakeholders and to enhance organisational capability.
Located in Sydney's CBD, our client is committed to driving efficiency within the organisation to better service the end user and to achieve this, are seeking to appoint a candidate to lead the team in alignment with their values, their vision, their customer and also their strategy to streamline and improve existing systems and processes.
The Financial Controller plays a hands on role in enabling the organisation to achieve its objectives through effective leadership and management of the organisations finances. Providing sound financial and commercial advice to the Senior Leadership team, you will play a pivitol role in this organisation.
- Responsible for the Financial Management & the accuracy and integrity of all financial records and reports.
- Manage workload and responsibilities of staff.
- Business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Overseeing monthly reporting and providing commentary on financial results and performance.
- Ongoing oversight and improvement of financial controls, systems and processes.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- You are CA/CPA qualified, and have compiled an impressive track record and reputation as a high achiever and be a proven leader of teams.
- You have highly developed technical accounting skills and commercial acumen, along with proven experience managing complex and high level stakeholder relationships.
- You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- You will have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and operational stakeholders.
- If you are a candidate seeking to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the development of a business in a transformation phase, then this role is for you.
- Collaborative, respectful and inclusive team environment
- Growth opportunity and exposure to lots of exciting projects
- Organisation with a purpose - job satisfaction
- Central CBD location