- New South Wales
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- 6 month temporary contract with view to extension
- Ideal opportunity for a Legal intern/ Legal Graduate seeking to kick-start their career within a Federal Government Agency
- Competitive hourly rate
A federal government agency tasked with protecting the public' interests, our client is located in Sydney's CBD and pride themselves on their high-performing and inclusive working environment
The Enquiries Officer will act as the first point of contact for general enquiries and will provide advice pertaining to specific pieces of legislation where appropriate.
- Typically candidates with a legal background have excelled in this role because of their aptitude to research and decipher legislation.
- This role will suit a Legal Intern or someone who has recently graduated from Law School.
- A candidate with excellent customer-centricity will do well in this position.
- To be considered for this position, you will have professionalism, integrity, good work-ethic and ability to work as part of a team.
- Similar experience within another government agency is advantageous
- Great hourly rate
- CBD Location
- Great organisation with respectful, collaborative, inclusive culture
- Six month temporary assignment
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953