- $65000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Pharmaceutical company
- Global presence
- Consumer focused, forward thinking culture
Our client is a global manufacturing pharmaceutical company providing over the counter products to customers. They have a strong customer focus and forward thinking culture to ensure growth globally.
As the Master Data Administrator this role is responsible for accurate creation and ongoing management of all master data related to products planned, manufactured, sourced and supplied by Perrigo across a number of different platforms including SAP, NPC and 4PL Providers.
- Obtain and collate accurate master data information from various sources as required for example, SIOP, procurement, suppliers/manufacturers, finance, sales, production and distribution
- Enter and maintain product data in SAP
- Develop business processes to collate and enter key information for new products and for input of relevant changes to data for existing products
- Ensure data integrity
- Ensure product data is maintained
- Educated to tertiary level
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in master data management within FMCG or pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 2 years master data SAP experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of product and customer hierarchies, product bills of material and routers
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills
An exciting opportunity for a Master Data Administrator to be a pivotal part of the Supply Chain team in a global pharmaceutical company.
Dir: 02 9195 2384