- Victoria Valley
- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Growing Hospitality Group with 6 venues owned currently
- Head of Finance role
- Great owners and colleagues across group
A privately owned and established restaurant group is looking for a dedicated, experienced Group General Manager of Operations that is eager to take the next step in their career and move into a multi-venue position joining a high performing leadership team. The organisation rewards those who build business through leadership and teamwork.
This position is a key role in the business, responsible for the financial control of 6 resaurants and grow of acquiring the next 3 and beyond.
Team cohesion, shared success and professional humility are important values of the organisation, so an ability to work with a range of people and backgrounds is important, alongside strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be experience at running all finance operations for multiple hospitality venues whether it be cafe, bars, restaurants or hotels and work best in collaberative and growing organisations.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience runing finance for multivenue operations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Work well under pressure and adapt to change
- Previous experience in a group role an advantage
- Multi-disciplinary business experience
- Demonstrated sound business and financial acumen
You will be offered a highly competitive salary package that reflects your skills and experience with both short and long-term financial incentives available to you. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to take the step into a l multi-venue role that is often so elusive in Melbourne.
To speak in confidence about this role or request copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $110,000 - 120,000 a year