- Victoria Valley
- $140000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Growing Hospitality Group with 6 venues owned currently
- Senior operations & growth leadership role
- Career defining role
A privately owned and established restaurant group is looking for a dedicated, experienced Group General Manager of Operations that is eager to take the next step in their career and move into a multi-venue position joining a high performing leadership team. The organisation rewards those who build business through leadership and teamwork. An ongoing employment pathway exists for a loyal and hardworking manager who can prove themselves in this position.
This position is a key role in the business, responsible for a dynamic and large team across 6 venues that are in prime locations and brands. The Group is also looking at acquiring three new venues so there is room for growth and if you have a nous for marketing and development it would be advantageous as this successful businesses is looking to continue to grow and reach their full potential.
Team cohesion, shared success and professional humility are important values of the organisation, so an ability to work with a range of people and backgrounds is important, alongside strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be experience at running a large, multifaceted venue and will be ready to step into a group role whilst maintaining an active involvement in day to day operations. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to demonstrate their ability with autonomy whilst having the full support of the company heads.
To be considered for this job you will need;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience at GM level in a large, multifaceted venue
- Have a supportive and positive management style
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be a community focused individual
- Work well under pressure and adapt to change
- Experience hosting major events to make the most of key calendar opportunities
- A solid understanding of gaming and its role in the business
- Previous experience in a group role an advantage
- Multi-disciplinary business experience
- Demonstrated sound business and financial acumen
You will be offered a highly competitive salary package that reflects your skills and experience with both short and long-term financial incentives available to you. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to take the step into a largely ‘hands off’ multi-venue role that is often so elusive in Melbourne.
To speak in confidence about this role or request copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year