- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Collaborating with FutureYou, our client is a new entrant in the software business with aggressive plans to grow market share nationally.
Under the influence and direction of an entrepreneurial leadership group they have a grand vision of providing and supplying a software product that will enable better engagement with customer assisting them with their purchase decisions particularly when it comes to decisions on high involvement products like purchasing property and a product that will have greater efficiencies and alignment with an organisations CRM platform.
With a strong background in marketing your will be required to formulate and executive marketing strategy to assist in the positioning and the growth of the business.
In this role you will be:
- Driving, managing and initiating all marketing activities across the business
- Develop and innovate across all digital and social media channels
- Be the brand ambassador for the business and develop relationships with different media channels to create PR opportunities
- Research and identify key market segments to market the product and adapt market strategy to different audiences
- Reporting to the leadership team and ensure seamless flow of marketing information to various internal stakeholders
To be successful, you must display the following qualities:
- Proven marketing experience
- Strong experience in digital marketing and able to maximise ROI
- Be able to adapt and be flexible in a fast paced working environment
- Be analytical and strategic and be able to break down the numbers to lead to an outcome
- Experience in marketing high involvement products like property would be highly desirable
Culture and benefits
- Entrepreneurial workplace environment where decisions are made quickly
- Leaders with a real vision and want to make an impact
- Collaborative workplace environment where ideas are valued
- Career opportunity where you can make your mark
- Solid base salary
How to apply
To apply for this position, please click the Apply Button below or contact Amy Walker on (03) 8547 1340.