- $105000 - $115000 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
• $50M Turnover automated facility
• The client is happy to consider someone with team leadership experience looking to step into a management role
The client is a major name in fresh produce delivering into food service customers based from a facility near Bankstown. Turning over circa $50m the site is focused on quality and delivery and is in search of a new Quality Manager.
Reporting into the ANZ Quality Manager the role is pivotal to site performance. The Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- The Team of 3 and all associated performance management and metric reporting
- Maintenance of the companies quality sytems and auditing
- Leading the resolution of Non Confirmance, documenting Corrective actions and implementing them
- Working to CONQ and CAPA methodolgies to drive value
- Lead all site based audits and systems changes
You will be a Hands on Quality Manager able to engage senior managers and report into a DIrector based overseas. You will receive a great deal of autonomy and join a growing business enjoying real growth.
To be successful you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Be Degree qualfied in a food science or closely related subject
- Have quality team leadership experience gained from within a produce or similar food environment
- Ideally you will have delivered into food service companies
- You will be able to evidence having made systems improvements, run quality audits and performance managed a small quality team
You will be dynamic and flexible and have an eye for detail and a passion for fresh food and quality standards.
Circa $105,000- $115,000 + Super + Bonus
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381 (Click APPLY NOW)