- South Melbourne
- $75000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- 3 partner firm based in South Melbourne
- Beautiful modern offices with street parking
- Outstanding career development with pathways to partnership
FutureYou is partnering with a firm that boasts outstanding opportunities for ambitious accountants. Excellent training and development is key to this firm, with one of the partners beginning at the firm as a grad. This firm provides their team with access to NTAA seminars, monthly tax banter, monthly internal training sessions, weekly team planning sessions to support each other and more.
Culture is one of the things that this firm prides themselves on most. The social club will regularly organise events such as Go-Karting, comedy nights, winery tours, river cruises, social functions, dinners and more. The partners have an open door policy and are always accessible to their team, helping to create a comfortable and productive atmosphere.
In your role, you will work closely with senior staff on clients up to $30mil annual turnover.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS and IAS, including BAS, FBT, and advising on Div 7A issues
- Liaising with clients and Statutory Authorities
- Assisting with the preparation of tax planning and other general accounting advice
- Maintaining KPIs
- Mentoring Staff
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.