- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- Two Week Assignment
- 2nd-13th December
- CBD Location
A property business based in the Melbourne CBD is seeking a temporary Receptionist to cover annual leave for two weeks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who needs to fill a gap just before the sill season approaches.
Working on a busy reception desk, your duties will include both traditional tasks as well as administration support to the greater team. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring visitors are given a warm, welcoming and professional greeting
- Managing the front desk, whilst answering and redirecting calls to staff
- Mail and courier coordination
- General administration support to the great team
Previous experience in a similar Reception based role in a corporate environment is essential. Other traits you will possess will be:
- Well presented with clear communication
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Have a high level of organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong MS Office Suite skills with excellent attention to detail
- Mature and professional approach
Temping for FutureYou
This could be the first of many assignments with our clients. It’s coming up to that time of year where there is opportunity to work in short and long term arrangements. If you have a strong office support background – we would love to hear from you.
You must have relevant working rights to be considered.
Apply Now and don’t miss out!