- New South Wales
- $70000 - $250000 per annum, Benefits: $70,000 + Super + Commissions - OTE $250,000 ++
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Easy to cross sell products with existing engaged clients
- Generate an aggressive OTE of $250,000 ++
- Sell Education and Professional services products to B2C
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client situated in Sydney CBD which provides a variety of services including Property and Business education, Legal services (Property), Accounting, Financial Planning, and Property advice, Asset managment and Peer 2 Peer lending. They are looking to grow their sales team due to the high demand of their service offering.
The Account Manager will be involved in the customer experience as well as identifying needs and opportuinties to cross sell into other areas of the bussines. The role is selling into the consumer market where you will be dealing with property investors/ purchasers, Business purchasers and professionals cross selling the education products and other professional services as required. The role will require your existing business development skill set to convert appointments into sales and sell their product in order to hit targets. The successful candidate will have hands on experience in sales and proven results. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is hungry to be successful.
- Ability to upsell to exisitng clients and manage expectations accordingly
- Ideally experience in selling in Education products, Real estate products, professional servies or other consumer products where you manage a portfolio of clients
- Ability to produce results to hit KPI's
- 1 -2 years minimum as a sales person in an inbound/ outbound environment
- Professional personal presentation, Hungry and driven to be successful
- Experience is Telephone based sales mandatory
- Very hungry to earn a large income of $250k + and somebody who backs themselves
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.