- New South Wales
- $130k - $150k + Super + Bonus - OTE $250k
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Gain new clients via inbound referrals
- Develop the strategy as if it were your own business
- Opportunity to build out your own team of support + Financial Planners
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in financial services sector that is looking for a passionate Senior Financial Planner to join their team. This company is in property and business education with investors which has developed a holistic approach to all needs needs relating Accounting, Property education, Legal, mortgages and Financial Planning, asset management and P2P Lending all as stand alone businesses.
The Senior Financial Planner will have a few main duties; focus on maintaining and growing the existing book of clients by providing on-going advice, guidance, face to face and phone contact with existing clients. Additionally, you are to identify and source new clients and convert leads into on-going clients via their internal referrals and ideally from external networks as required. The role will allow you to grow out a team of Financial Planners and back office support as needed. You will use your in-depth industry knowledge and product knowledge help your team and clients receive quality advice. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships. On the growth end of the opportunity the successful candidate would ideally have sound experience in compliance, developing and growing teams of Financial Planners, Para planning and back office support. This person would also have a great strategy in setting the business up for growth.
You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to prepare and contact interviews and reviews from prospects and existing clients
- Provide technically competent financial planning advice that matches client needs
- Minimum 5+ year’s experience as a Senior Financial Planner - preference as a self-employed who understands growing a business and fundamentals.
- Experience in leading a team of advisors highly desired
- Experience with SMSF and property highly regarded
- Up to date with products and services along with financial market trends
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with referral networks
- Desire and hunger to grow a department into something profitable where a larger team can be developed down the track.
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + Super will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.