- North Ryde
- $85000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- Global business.
- Market leaders in a specialised field.
- Growth opportunity.
Our client is a global organisation with a passion for making a difference in the World we live in and being very innovative. On the cutting edge of technology, they strive to build a sustainable best in class product and services.
The supply chain specialist will support the senior leadership team on delivery of all aspect of supply and demand;
- Liaise with external suppliers ensuring delivery on time in full of raw materials.
- Manage the production schedule and inventory on site.
- Work with internal stake holders ensuring sales & Operations planning is adhere to.
- Monitor the demand accuracy and adjust when required.
- Escalate any supply or demand issues to senior management.
- Maintain service levels and obsolete stock is kept to a minimum.
- Relevant Supply Chain bachelor degree or professional accreditation eg. ASCI.
- Experience working in a matrix team based organisation.
- A clear and concise communication style.
- Experience in Manufacturing and FG planning ideally.
- Commercial acumen and a process improvement mindset.
- Strong analytically skills eg. Excel.
This opportunity offers the chance for a supply chain specialist to gain sound experience with in a high performing culture.
Associate Partner - Supply Chain & Logistics.
Dir - 02 9195 2385