- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Top 100 Mid-tier firm
- Award winning training program
- Newly renovated offices
- Work one-on-one with highly respected partners
- Friday drinks in the office and social team
- Personalised rewards and incentives for work ethic and client servicing
The firm are a mid-tier accounting firm with an impressive reputation for their strategic and personal approach to servicing their clients. Through their exemplary, sophisticated business advisory and tax service offering, the firm boast an impressive reputation globally. Their client base consists of a range of large businesses, start-ups and HNWIs.
Award-winning training is accessible to staff across all levels. Those studying for their CA will have the added benefit of weekly "coffee and cake" discussion groups with other staff members who are also studying. A small, supportive and interactive team environment with a broader office ensures staff have access to experts in their field in order to give clients the best quality service. The firm creates an engaging and friendly work environment with an open door policy for partners and an active social calendar including sports clubs and "out of office" team building and rewards days for reaching team targets.
As an Intermediate you will work alongside Managers and Partners in a client-facing role to assist clients with tax matters and to enable them to grow their business and make strategic commercial decisions.
You will work on clients with turnovers from $2-150m including international businesses. You will also liaise with teams and partners from the firms other locations on special project work.
Further duties will include:
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large multi-million dollar companies
- Work alongside senior team members to assist on Business Advisory work
- Provide cloud-based software assistance to clients
- Tax planning
- Mentor junior staff
- Visit clients to gain a better understanding of their business in order to offer a more personalised approach
- 1-4 years experience in Australian public practice
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Can complete tax returns and financial statements for companies, partnerships and trust
- Experience with Xero
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Desire to progress to Senior level
- CA/CPA study fees paid upfront plus 4 days off per module
- Additional training provided worth up to $2k per month
- Progression to Senior within 12-18 months
- Competitive salary
- All expenses paid social incentives such as in-office campaigns, activity afternoons and team drinks
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au