- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Business Services and Advisory focused role
- Established client base with a mix of SMEs, HNWIs & large, complex groups
- Work within an enthusiastic team and report directly to the partner
- Value-add work
This is an established yet growing Canberra firm with around 20 staff. The firm specializes in the SME space and also has around 200 self-managed superfunds. The firm offers a range of services starting with general tax compliance and progressing to tax and business advice and virtual CFO work.
Through consistent high-quality and personalised client servicing, the firm has almost doubles its fee base over the past four years. This growth is anticipated to continue and offer more and more opportunities for internal advancement of staff within the firm and diversified work. The team benefits from one on one coaching by experienced partner's in addition to an impressive calendar of structured internal and external training. The office embodies a culture of productivity driven by a client-centred approach and supportive team environment and an office with the latest technology.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounting & tax compliance for a broad range of clients with turnovers up to $100m
- Advisory services for clients pertaining to cashflow, succession planning and wealth creation
- Advising clients on tax issues including CGT, GST & division 7A
- Meeting with clients face to face
- Act as a mentor to two junior team members
- CA/CPA qualified or studying towards
- Over 3 years experience in professional practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience. Flexible working hours are on offer.
To apply for the role please click APPLY or contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or email KateStephenson@future-you.com.au