- $90000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- 22 days ago
Working with two impressive partners well known for their expertise in this field, you will advise on a range of general insurance and professional indemnity matters (including construction & property) as well financial lines, multi-party litigation & coverage advice (both litigated and non-litigated).
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ PAE from a well-regarded top/mid-tier litigation or insurance practice.
- A driven and energetic litigator, preferably with a defendant insurance or a keen interest in this space;
- Handling a busy caseload of files, initially under close supervision with a view to working autonomously as you develop into the role.
- Strong time management, drafting & prioritisation skills.
- Possess strong academics.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Competitive salary package
- High-level work at a global brand
- Hands on training, support & development
- Great working culture & promotional prospects
If you are interested in working in a genuinely supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as an insurance lawyer in a leading practice.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.