- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 3 months ago
• World Class Premises
• Valued Role Partnering with Senior Level Stakeholders
This renowned business has established itself as a leader in the FMCG Arena. The organisation is committed to vertical integration and investment in new technology to deliver bespoke products and greater value to their large customer base.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, and the General Manager Operations, you will be part of the team accountable for the overall site performance and assist with maintaining and producing all key costing information, including general ledger analysis & reconciliations, as well as inventory control, work in progress and variance analysis.
- Assistance with costing new products as part of the sites New Product Development (NPD) process;
- Maintaining and entering new manufacturing items in QAD including item costs, Bill of Materials (BOMs), Routings and item master data; and
- Reconciliation of QAD Item Costs to Budge
- Variance analysis of inventory & recommendations for improvement;
- Preparation of month end journals, reporting, analysis and commentary
- Assisting with budget preparation and rolling forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of the sites financial forecasts and budgets as part of the organisation's broader forecasting and budgeting process; and
- Preparation of cost centre budgets through liaising with the site cost centre managers
- Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Extensive experience as a cost accountant within a manufacturing environment;
- Ability to cope with pressure and handle a number of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Relocation will be provided for the right candidate