- Sydney C B D
- $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
In this role you will undertake:
- Commercial property & leasing work (both commercial & retail)
- Off the plan sales & preparing master contracts.
- Advising developers on all aspects of the development lifecycle, as well as running complex transactions using options, development and JV agreements;
- Supervising a team of paralegals on specific matters.
This role would suit a career driven junior to mid-level lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2-4 years’ PAE in commercial property – with at least 2 years of transactional property expertise;
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.