- $80000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 23 days ago
• Industry pioneers and global leaders
• Supportive high performance culture
Our clients Sales team epitomises the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined the business since since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy and strategically agile. They work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put their technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple stakeholders and overseeing many different retail areas – from in store fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
- Assist with execution of strategy, development and day-to-day management of the retailer partnership.
- Assist with developing and implementing new offers and incentives.
- Assist the National Account Manager in preparing and delivering high quality presentations (sales data, GFK data, customer insights).
- Use sales out data to accurately forecast run rate sales, promotional sales and new product sales.
- Agree forecasts and intake plan with account’s logistics / merchandising contacts.
- Provide the NAM with an accurate monthly latest estimate of volume and review invoiced / booked / outstanding orders vs the latest estimate.
- Administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle including completion of ANZ sales promotional planner and recording spend on account business plans.
- You will come from a background where your relationships with retailers have been nurtured to create solid partnerships
- You are a strong negotiator able to work towards desirable outcomes for all involved.
- You have exceptional communication both verbal and written
- As the face of the business in the market you present professionally in all aspects
- Have the ability to work autonomously driving your outcomes through a strong accountability
- Have a deep understanding of the consumer good industry, competitors and trends
On offer is the opportunity to join an outstanding organisation in a permenant full time role where you will be truly valued and your innovative and passionate outlook encouraged. The salary for the role is approx $80k - $90k + S commensurate for experience. Please apply now and send your CV. After application if you require further information you can contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347