- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
• eDiscovery Expert
• Leadership Position
One of Australia's leading independent Law firms.
Legal Technology Solutions (LTS) provides leading edge document management solutions. LTS offers a wide range of electronic tools and technology services to enable legal teams to perform a superior analysis of a matter and achieve a more comprehensive understanding of the document groups.
- Provide technical solutions from a wide range of LTS electronic software tools and technology services that enable legal teams to conduct matters with a comprehensive understanding of their data collection
- Implement innovative and efficient methods that facilitate both the forensic and standard collections, management, analysis, review and production of electronically stored information
- Create and manage documentation pertaining to database creation and maintenance, document import and export, database archiving and restoration, and trouble shooting
- Provide technical support to legal teams during case preparation, document review and discovery phases of matters
- Use analytics tools to provide deep insights into data sets for the legal teams and for them to gain competitive advantages in the running of their matters
- Promote and market legal technology services so that clients and legal teams are aware of the benefits and uses of the group
- An Information Technology related degree qualification with a sound knowledge of database concepts and experience in the use of one or more database applications
- Ability to undertake forensic collections
- Technical writing / documentation experience
- Ability to quality assure all work to a high standard, including that of direct reports
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and problem solving abilities
- Ability to quickly distil the desired outcome within a legal request and formulate a technical response that produces that outcome
- Separate a technical response into discrete components and oversee their proper execution by the wider Technical Analyst team
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly approach to all staff and clients
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on complex and interesting projects in a client facing capacity in a highly respected company with a great culture.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Marc Richardson on (03) 8547 1363 or email your CV to email@example.com.