- Sydney C B D
- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
Working with a new partner well known for their expertise in this field, you will advise on a range of commercial disputes, regulatory investigatory (in the financial services arena), class actions & misconduct.
You will be:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ PAE from a well-regarded litigation practice.
- Preferably broad commercial disputes experience with some regulatory investigatory or exposure to royal commission work.
- Handling a busy caseload of files, initially under close supervision with a view to working autonomously as you develop into the role.
- Strong time management, drafting & prioritisation skills.
- Possess solid academics.
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Competitive salary package
- High-level work at a national brand
- Hands on training, support & development
- Great working culture & promotional prospects
If you are interested in working in a genuinely supportive team environment, this is a great opportunity for you to progress your career as an insurance lawyer in a leading practice.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 029 195 2981/0421 171 391.