- New South Wales
- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
• Bring your superior project management skills to the table
• Newly created CBD based role
Our client is a high profile NSW government agency based in the CBD. They are about to embark on a key intranet and website transition and as such are sourcing for a Digital Project Manager to support a CIO on the delivery of this project. This is a contract position through till the end of June 2020 initially but with high likelyhood of extention.
You role will involve managing and coordinating all of the ICT teams, Communications Teams and external Vendors to ensure a successful and timely delivery and adoption of the new website and intranet. This project will be phased, with the first phase due for delivery in February 2020.
To be successful you will have had:
- digital project management/change management experience in Sharepoint online for intranet ideally and/or Drupal for Websites
- strong stakeholder management and vendor contract negotiation and management experience
- exposure to office 365 products including project online
Our client is offering a competitive package and a highly autonomous and flexible working environment.
Please feel free to contact Rachel Shermer on 9195 2346 if you have any queries.