- Wheelers Hill
- $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Rapidly growing firm
- XERO focused
- Supportive and fun environment
FutureYou are currently partnering with an awesome 2 partner accounting firm in the south east suburbs. This firm has a great growth trajectory in the next few years. This brings with it a lot of opportunity for growth and progression.
Being a XERO firm, the partners are both passionate about technology and having the most effective streamlined processes. This frees up time for the accountants to provide effective advice to businesses.
Reporting directly into the manager, your work will involve but not limited to;
- Preparation of tax compliance work (financial statements, income tax returns, BAS/IAS, FBT returns, payroll tax etc)
- Liaising with the ATO and other regulatory agencies
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Working with a range of entities including companies, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and super funds
- Preparation of budgets and fee estimates
- Management of ATO lodgement and ASIC
- Assisting with client advisory under the guidance of a Manager/Supervisor
In order to be successful for this role you should;
- At least 1+ years experience in Public practice accounting
- CA/CPA qualified (completing)
- Technically strong
- Passionate about client service, consulting and advisory
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A keen want to do some value add work
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.