- New South Wales
- $73000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Legal Secretary with extensive experience required to support at Partner level
- Salary package in line with market rate
- A reputable organisation known for tier one service delivery and for having an inclusive culture
- CBD location
A leading and well respected Law Firm situated in the heart of the CBD, our client is recognised for not only their client service delivery but also for their investment in their staff, well-being and over all culture.
Our client's low attrition rate is a testament to this investment and solidifies them as being a number one place to work, grow, and develop.
With an emphasis on support and inclusion, our client is well equipped to welcome new comers and set them up for success.
An experienced and competent Legal Secretary is required to support a busy and super diligent Partner and team of three with the following:
- Prepare legal forms, contracts, reports, briefing notes and paperwork for lawyers or managers.
- Transcribe dictation of letters, meetings and other memos, ensuring that documents are free from typographical or grammatical errors.
- Organise and maintain client files and documents, adhering to privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
- Use the photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with the Firm's and department's requirements
- Organise appointments, arrange meetings, billing (ELITE) and maintain an up to date diary
- Use correctly delivery labels and identify classes of all outgoing post in accordance with the Firm's procedures
To be considered for this position, you will had at least five years experience in a similar Legal Secretary position, supporting at Partner level. In addition to this, you will have:
- Ideally, experience within the insurance sector
- A demonstrable track record managing multiple priorities
- Extensive experience with billing and ideally using ELITE billing system
- Dictation experience
- Excellent organisational skills and innate ability to always be a 'few steps ahead of the game'
- Appropriate stakeholder engagement and the credibility to engage appropriately with other partners and external stakeholders
- A team player who is willing to help out other areas if required
- A positive, pro-active work ethic and happy, inclusive demeanour. Culture is very important to our client.
- A great salary package in line with market rate
- Permanent opportunity in an organisation that invests in their staff and take the culture of the organisation seriously
- A Fitness subsidy
- An extra annual leave day compliment of the organisation
- Access to a hub of like-minded secretaries with great experience, tenure and knowledge to impart
- Central location and cool offices
- Salary is between $70-80k package depending on experience
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953