- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Growth opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious candidate, with proven experience
- Enhance the service delivery team through your innovative style and support an impactful organisation committed to the end user
- CBD location
Our client is nationally recognised as a pillar of support to the Australian community through the provision of critical support and educational services.
Currently undergoing some structural changes, our client has a clear strategy to enhance their service offering, further develop relationships with stakeholders and to enhance organisational capability.
Located in Sydney's CBD, our client is committed to driving efficiency within the organisation to better service the end user and to achieve this, are seeking to appoint a candidate to lead the team in alignment with their values, their vision, their customer and also their strategy to streamline and improve existing systems and processes.
This role is a services and people leadership position reporting into Executive Director of Design & Delivery. You will be primarily responsible for the successful management of corporate technology services offered by the company to its staff internally & externally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Active guidance in the development of frameworks and procedures that enable the team to provide a consistent and known service to our customers.
As a team, you will:
- Provide operational support for a network of centres
- Ensure good governance and responsible management of relevant resources.
- Develop and execute tactical technology plans supporting the strategy of the company
- Demonstrate leadership in the application of infrastructure and end user computing for business enablement
- Promote a collaborative and integrated approach to infrastructure and end user computing investment across Lifeline.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent domain knowledge of technology infrastructure and end user computing environments
- Several years of experience managing contracts with technology vendors
- Excellent skills in the fiscal management of technology budgets and technology assets
- An understanding of disaster recovery and business continuity processes
- Knowledge in what good governance looks like for technology services and can contribute to the development of corporate policies
- Experience managing small team and collaborative technology projects
- Contact centre infrastructure experience will be highly regarded
- Experience with Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Meraki networking stack, Cisco Hyperflex, Microsoft 365. Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows 10 will be highly regarded
- If you are a candidate seeking to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the development of new systems and processes to enable tier one service delivery; this is the role for you.
- Collaborative, respectful and inclusive team environment
- Growth opportunity and exposure to lots of exciting projects
- Organisation with a purpose - job satisfaction
- Central CBD location
Please click apply to submit your CV.