- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• 12 month fixed term contract
• South Melbourne
About the role:
This progressive boutique accounting firm based in South Melbourne are seeking a professional part-time Personal Assistant to work three days a week.
Supporting one of the Partners, this role will see the successful candidate managing a high volume of billings using MYOB-AE while providing the Partner with administrative support.
This business pride themselves in their collaborative office culture with a focus on promoting a positive and healthy working environment.
- Collating reports and preparing documents
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and proposals for clients
- Proactively managing diaries, organising internal and client meetings, client events and arranging domestic travel
- Billing using MYOB-AE
- Ad hoc administration to the team
- Experience of working in an accounting firm
- Preferred experience with MYOB-AE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.