- Surry Hills
- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 28 days ago
• Central Location
• ASX Listed Organisation
Our client provides an exciting place to work and promises the opportunity to progress within their interesting subsidiaries.
- Prepare key consolidation entries for quarterly and annual reporting requirements, reviewing subsidiary reporting and resolving consolidation adjustments
- Performance of technical accounting research and preparation of accounting entries for - transactions for corporate entities, including acquisition and disposal entries, minority interest, refinancing, restructuring.
- Preparation of quarterly balance sheet and P&L analysis.
- Suggest and work at implementing process improvements identified to streamline the month end process.
- Assist in adopting new accounting standards
- Aid in preparing statutory accounts for the consolidated group.
- Identification of efficiency's in the quarterly consolidation and reporting process and recommending and implementing improvements.
First mover from big 4
Relevant accounting experience within a large and complex organisation
Experience with US GAAP
Hyperion experience is ideal
Detail-oriented, hands-on, well-organised and take ownership of your work to meet deadlines
Able to drive process improvements
Our client places great emphasis on truly valuing diversity in the workplace.
The culture in the team is friendly, fun, fast paced and high performing.
This is a terrific opportunity to launch your career in commerce.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bianca Hirschowitz: email@example.com Alternatively, to apply for this role click on “Apply for this job”