- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- National firm
- Flexible working environment
- Great progression
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent 7 Partner firm in the Eastern Suburbs. This firm offers a range of services in order to fulfil their clients needs from business services, SMSFs and audit. The business advisory team are currently looking for a senior/supervisor accountant and a supervisor due to client growth. They provide excellent training, cloud environment and senior members of staff that are approachable and welcoming.
The firm is easily accessible via public transport and is surrounded by boutique cafes and shops for lunch time breaks.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns in accordance with all current, legal and accounting reporting standards;
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partner;
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues;
- Preparing and analysis management accounting reports;
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns;
- Applying knowledge of the business environment within which the client is operating and how the client is positioned in the industry; and
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 46years' local experience
- Experience in working in a senior accountant capacity within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.