- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading national firm with a growing demand in the property disputes space. Due an influx of work, a need has arisen for a litigator with 2-4 years’ PAE leasing disputes or debt recovery experience to join a friendly & collegiate team in Sydney acting for both public & private sector clients.
In this role you will undertake a:
- A mix of leasing disputes & debt recovery work as well as undertaking general commercial property disputes with bespoke clients.
- Working as part of a wider national team.
- Managing a mix of large leasing & government clients with work across various jurisdictions.
This role would suit a career driven mid-level lawyer who is passionate about this work & looking to make a step-up career wise.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 2-4 years’ PAE in commercial disputes – with some exposure to leasing disputes, property disputes or debt recovery work; OR
- A solid foundation in commercial property or leasing with some access to litigation which you would like to develop further.
- Excellent drafting & interpersonal skills with solid academics.
- You will be motivated, energetic and enjoy building relationships with clients.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- First hand exposure to clients.
- Be part of a collegiate and forward-thinking national firm.
- A host of other incentives & benefits.