- Melbourne C B D
- $65000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 27 days ago
- Young, relaxed and approachable partners
- Full exposure to clients from day one
- Full study support and clear career progression available
FutureYou is currently partnering with a growing 2 partner Accounting practice in Preston, that has been established in the local community for almost 20 years. The firm has gone through a recent growth push and has built a very strong reputation in the local market for their social culture, relaxed working environment, and high-quality advisory work.
Reporting directly to the Manager and Partner, you will be responsible for the annual compliance work, plus some value-add services, for a portfolio of clients and will be the given the opportunity to progress at your own pace.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Preparation of management reports and KPI analysis
- Assist the Partner with ad hoc advisory projects
- Assist with developing client relationships
- Review work of cadets and provide feedback
- In addition, you will have exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- At least 2 years' experience in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Relaxed and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
On offer here is a real opportunity to progress your accounting career in a supportive environment. The partner will give you every opportunity to succeed and have direct exposure to clients once you are ready.
For more information, please feel free to call Michael Phillips on 0434 423 202.