- Market Leading Salary + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 30 days ago
• Reporting to the Site Director with full control across HSE
• Safe Working, WCM Experience needed
The client is a major name in manufacturing and boasts a complex automated WCM facility in South West Sydney. Experiencing growth and currently furthering their journey towards excellence they require a World Class HSE Manager on site.
Reporting into the Site Director the HSE Manager will be accountable for safety and environment concerns at a high speed manufacturing plant. Specifically you will:
- Lead and implement HSE Management systems and workplace health, safety and environment strategies on site liaising with Global and site based Stakeholders
- Manage and report against all HSE KPI's, tracking progress and explaining performance gaps
- Identify and implement training programs for operators on site to ensure Zero Harm working
- Work closely with manufacturing to ensure environmental monitoring around dust and noise
- Investigate all accidents and incidents on site, documenting them and ensuring corrective actions are put in place
To be successful in applying for this role you will be Degree qualified and hold extensive experience as a HSE Manager from within a Volume Manufacturing facility (food, packaging, plastics etc). You will be able to evidence significant achievements regards safe working, time lost due to incidents and be a first class, hands on people leader able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders. Your passion will be for HSE within manufacturing.
Circa $120,000 + Super
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381