- $55000 - $60000 per annum
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- One of the most attractive firms in Melbourne
- Amazing environment and bonuses
- Continuous tailored training
They are close to amazing restaurants to take your team or your clients, shops and public transport.
Training is continuous on every level to assist you in being the best accountant and manager holistically.
You will be reporting to a manager and partners, your role will include but not be limited to.
- Successfully undertaking all communications with the clients
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
In order to be successful for this role you will need to have;
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 1-2 year's experience in professional practice with experience in Business Services
- Experience managing a large team of staff
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- An ability to recognise opportunities for value-add
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.