- New South Wales
- Competitive Rate
- Job Type
- 7 months ago
- Immediate Start -Mon 21st - 1 week
- Bring a new product to market
- Own Car required
You will be working as part of an App deployment team to deliver the rollout of the an Application, to a large number of Client frontline staff, against a defined schedule. You need to be resourceful, inquisitive, and a fast learner, with an ability to easily connect with a customer. You should be able to pick up new concepts quickly and empathise with customer pain points.
• Friendly person, who gets on well with people and enjoys interacting with others
• Ability to be an ambassador for client and to explain to an individual, in simple terms, the benefits of Installing a Company App on personal mobile devices
• Passionate about customer service, likeable and personable, with good troubleshooting skills and delivery of basic 1-1 training
• Excellent discipline, punctual and committed
• Knowledge of Installing mobile Apps from both Apple App Store and Google Play Store
• Strong technical and digital skills, able to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly
• Self-sufficient, ideally with own car and a clean drivers’ licence
Start asap, work with an exciting company bringing a new product to market.