- $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Involvement with high profile projects and continuous improvements
• $135 000 package
Our client is a $3b+ turnover and commercially focused business that plays a critical role in the lives of millions of Australians on a daily basis.
As the Management Accountant, you will play a central position in the Finance function and also support the organisation’s Group FP&A Manager through value-add analysis and reporting.
You will be responsible for providing high quality analytical advice to key business units, engaging with senior operational stakeholders to provide insights and influence commercial outcomes.
Other duties include:
- Provide effective business partnering support
- Support the business to prepare and update short term and long-term forecasts & budgets
- Assist with the annual strategic budgeting process
- Delivery of high-quality management reporting and financial support
- Develop effective working relationships to successfully identify and understand the drivers of business and operational performance
- Identify areas for process improvement and execute the improvements
- Drive monthly and internal and external projects
- Review and report monthly results for key P&L areas
- Manage the implementation of effective internal controls
- Ad- hoc projects and duties as required
- You will have a proven track record in a Group FP&A role within a large and complex corporate
- Advanced reporting and data analysis skills
- Proven experience in financial modelling
- Strong Stakeholder relationship skills.
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Power Bi
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is committed to changing the status-quo.
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression
If you are seeking to make the move and have the required skills and experience kindly click the apply button now
or email email@example.com