- New South Wales
- $75000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- Market leading business.
- A development opportunity.
- Business in transformation
Our client is a innovative, forward thinking organisation who are working through a transformation in order to grow and drive the business forward. They are privately owned and have ambitious growth plans that will be supported by the Supply Planning function heavily.
As the Supply Planner you will report to the Supply Planning manager and ensure all aspects of Supply & replenishment planning are strategic executed to plan.
- Execute the weekly, monthly supply planning process with the allocated category.
- Ensure maximum service levels are maintained for the relevant portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on a weekly basis and proactively solve potential out of stocks
- Collaborate with suppliers and demand planning team to manage the Phase in phase out of NPI.
- Work with external third party vendors to ensure on-time delivery and meet expected service level
- Manage inventory levels of portfolio within set target guidelines.
- Proactively review inventory policies to reduce SLOBS and maintain high service levels.
- Manage product life cycles and ensure that minimum write offs are incurred.
- Manage air freight requirements with the suppliers in the most cost efficient manner.
- Support the S&OP lead on a monthly basis to prepare for the meeting.
- Work with the category team to plan NPD launches and ensure that delivery of NPD time lines are met.
- Bachelor degree ideally in Supply Chain or Logistics management.
- Highly technical on systems - ideally Excel advanced.
- Exposure to SAP.
- Minimum 5years Supply Planning experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial mindset in all decision making.
- A track record of process improvement.
A perfect opportunity for a Supply Planner who is looking to grow their career within a large successful business surrounded by high performers.
Dir - 02 9195 2385
Mob - 0421 451 709