- New South Wales
- $75000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 month ago
- Super opportunity to join a global organisation in Sydney CBD
- Seeking a driven candidate to mentor and coach junior analysts
- Join a high performing team with a strong & progressive culture
My client is seeking a Portfolio Accountant to join their fast-paced team. You will liaise with different areas within TAS, Fund Managers, Brokers, and internal and external custodians.
- Perform Net Asset Value calculations
- Process portfolio reconciliations to ensure correct liquidity and security positions
- Responsible for Trade matching and settlement for both internal and external trades i.e. security types unit trusts, equities, fixed interest, and various over the counter assets – futures, swaps, etc.
- Preparation of periodic reports to fund managers, their clients, and asset consultants
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external clients
- 2+ years experience as a Pricing Analyst or Fund Accountant
- Qualification in an analytical/numerate discipline
- Experience in mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Good verbal & written communication skills
Please send your CV to Olive McDonnell on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.