- Rooty Hill
- Market Leading Salary + Super to attract the best
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
• Reporting to ANZ Director with a team of 60 +
• Plant Manager role dealing with a capital intensive volume manufacturing plant
The client is a FMCG Manufacturer enjoying a tremendous period of growth and investment on site. With a capital intensive highly automated facility the client requires an Added Value Plant Manager to further enhance site profitability.
Reporting to the ANZ Director the Plant Manager will be responsible for the ful workings of the facility. Covering maintenance, manufacturing and projects the Plant Manager will:
- Champion safe working on site and implement a full Continuous Improvement program
- Manage the 60 staff across engineering and production
- Ensure DIFOT is achieved with lowest cost and quality is "right first time"
- Run the P&L for the facility
To be successful in applying for this role you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as a Plant/ Manufacturing Manager and deep understanding of continuous improvement
- You will have run a volume manufacturing plant within food, packaging, consumer goods or plastics
- You will be extremely capable regards complex automation and be a first class leader of people
- You will be able to evidence improvements made in an automated manufacturing environment
- Ideally these experiences and skills will be complimented with a tertiary qualification in an engineering field
This is a chance to join a WCM organisation committed to growth, change and performance and to make your mark on the manufacturing strategy and footprint on site.
A market leading salary and super package + bonus to attract the very best
Matthew Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381