- $70000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
This role will include:
- Assisting in the management of developments from concept through to completion.
- Taking ownership of distinct elements of the design, planning and delivery process.
- Supporting financial management including feasibilities, budgets and forecasts.
- Management of external and internal stakeholders.
- Negotiations with relevant authorities.
- Contributing to sales and marketing activities as well as the acquisition of future projects.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in property or a related discipline is a minimum requirement.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within property ideally within valuations or in a financial analyst capacity.
- Aspirations to progress your career over time to become a Development Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive, solutions focussed attitude.
- A high degree of motivation and self-drive.
- A clear focus on attention to detail and continuous improvement
- Proven project management skills.
- Relationship building skills with ability form relationships with staff, consultants, authorities and other stakeholders.
- A car and a valid drivers licence.
Due to an expected high volume of applications for this role only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this role please click the ‘apply now’ button.