- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Global professional services firm
- Direct Partner mentorship
- $140,000+ package
Global professional services firm seeking experienced Data Security consultant to be part of growing team.
One of the largest professional services firms in the world outside of the Big Four.
Standard business practice is to provide a ‘white glove’, long-term, customer centric experience to their clients, which has led to strong growth across the business.
The Cyber Security team within my client is small but dedicated, with a very high standard of excellence.
My client has recently won two large Data Security projects from two different enterprise clients and requires an experienced Data Security consulting professional to help lead and deliver.
The position has a clear path to Director and eventually Partner, in an organisation with a much clearer and quicker progression path than many other larger consultancies.
If you are seeking exposure to a wider array of Cyber Security topics and projects, with close one on one mentorship from the Cyber Security Practice Partner, this opportunity is worth your consideration.
- 5-7+ years consulting experience preferred
- Ability to assess, develop, implement, optimise, and document a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes, particularly those related to Data Security
- Knowledge of common Cyber Security regulations, standards and compliance requirements
- Strong communication, client engagement and presentation skills, able to discuss complex security concepts with C-Level and above.
- Experience with several or all of the following: Data Flow Assessments, CMDB, DLP, Data Remediation solutions.
- A technical background and basic programming skills preferred
- Security certifications are preferred but not essential
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.