- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 4 months ago
- Global professional services firm
- Direct Partner mentorship
- $100,000 package
One of the largest professional services firms in the world outside of the Big Four.
This company provide a ‘white glove’ experience to their clients, focusing on long term genuine value adding, which has led to strong growth across the business.
The Victorian Cyber Security team within my client is small but dedicated, with a very high standard of excellence.
The traditional model within professional services firms is to hire a large graduate intake each year and create teams with narrow specialisations in an industry vertical.
If you are seeking exposure to a wider array of Cyber Security topics and projects, with close one on one mentoring from both the Cyber Security Partner and Director, this opportunity is worth your consideration.
• 2-4 years prior consulting experience, prior "Big 4" experience preferred
• Ability to assess, develop, implement, optimise and document a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes
• Good understanding of GRC with experience in the implementation of at least one common platform (Archer, ServiceNow, etc)
• Knowledge of common Cyber Security regulations, standards and compliance requirements
• Strong communication, client engagement and presentation skills
• Security certifications such as OSCP, GPEN, CISSP etc preferred but not essential
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart van Heerden on 03 8547 1333.