- $80000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- 4 Partner, 30 staff firm in the Camberwell
- Cloud-based firm with Ex-Deloitte Partners
- Business advisory for big 4 clients
FutureYou is partnering with a 4 partner clouds-based firm in based in Camberwell. With ex-Deloitte Partners, you will be working with an enviable client base with complex multi entity groups and large turnovers. You will be provided with expert training, with the firm happy to pay for any short courses you wish to undertake.
Your new firm has a work hard play hard culture with a very sociable culture. Some of the social perks of working with this team are Friday night drinks, birthday lunches, morning teas, quarterly events, Christmas & EOFY functions, a BBQ, outdoor area and a staff break out room that includes a table tennis table and a bar.
In your role, you will work closely with the Partner managing relationships with the firm’s larger clients.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Supervising a team of 4 accountants.
- Running your own client meetings.
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing workflow budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Completed CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Ability to build and manage client relationships
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.