- $180000 - $250000 per annum, Benefits: Call Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
• Infrastructure & Major Projects focus
• Friendly and collegiate team
Our client, a high profile ASX listed company in the construction and infrastructure sector is looking for a senior construction lawyer with at least 7 years PQE to join their experienced Legal team in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Chief Legal Counsel you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic legal input on a diverse range of major infrastructure projects
- Reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts and transactions
- Supporting the business on project deliveries
- Managing litigious matters from time to time
- Assisting the business with managing commercial risk
Ideally you have 7+ years PQE advising on construction/ major projects from a leading law firm or alternatively in house. With excellent technical skills, you enjoy working as part of a high performing team as well as autonomously where required. You are adept at providing commercial and pragmatic advice and are able to form strong relationships with key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on complex and interesting construction and infrastructure projects for a highly respected company with a great culture.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and all your options in the Melbourne market, please contact Janina Loch on (03) 8547 1385 or 0431 46 76 36 or email your CV to email@example.com.