- $100000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- Large firm on the Central Coast with a respected brand
- Free parking and with great transport connections
- Benefit from an innovative professional development program with various avenues for career advancement
This firm boasts an incredible track record of staff retention, employee training in addition to client growth and satisfaction. Being one of the longest standing and largest firms on the Central Coast, this firm is operated by multiple Partners from various backgrounds including Big 4 and large mid-tier as well as homegrown talent who have developed an enviable client base of large international companies, exciting and rapidly growing SMEs and HNWIs in addition to local family owned businesses. The Partners drive innovation and have brought on various team members with impressive backgrounds and various areas of specialisation to offer high-level services in Business Services, Tax Advisory, outsourced CFO, Corporate Finance, Board Advisory and Business Advisory. Their large office space reflects their commitment to technology and accessibility to partners with a contemporary decor and open-plan set up.
Training and staff engagement are top priorities for the firm and staff will have the option to attend extra seminars and conferences on value-add services and soft skills further to their usual in-house and external structured training. The firm also uses innovative techniques and procedures to ensure all staff are feeling valued, supported and are recognised as an individual.
Work/life balance, flexibility and family commitments are an utmost priority for all staff. The firm also hosts regular team bonding days, team days out and gets staff involved with client entertainment. The office promotes a happy and cohesive environment for all.
You will work alongside one of the partners and two other managers to focus on Business Services and advisory services. You will be responsible for a client portfolio worth $700k in fees and will utilise pooled resources to assist with the work.
Your general duties will be:
- Provide tax planning, tax compliance, business advisory and tax advisory services to the firms diverse client base
- Meet with clients to understand their business needs and goals
- Delegate, manage workflow ad review the work of 1-2 team members
- Recognise opportunities for value-add and assist clients with technology and process improvement
What you will need:
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- CA or CPA qualification
- Over 6 years experience in professional practice
- The ability to mentor junior staff
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Business Advisory and value-add experience is advantageous
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org