- $60000 - $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Value-add orientated firm
- Progressive firm with tech-savvy young partners
- Free parking and flexible hours (work 8 hours max)
- Completely cloud based systems
- Focus on helping clients to grow their business
This firm has experienced growth at a rate of 18-22% over the past two years as a result of a large number of referrals from their existing client base. The firm owes this organic growth to its superior client servicing and successful implementation of cloud-based solutions and value-add offerings.
The partners of the firm come from Big 4 backgrounds and have brought with them invaluable expertise in accounting & tax whilst eliminating any bureaucracy and unwanted over-time often found in city-based, larger accounting firms.
Clients range from HNWIs and local SMEs to large c with international subsidiaries.
- You be responsible for assisting a diverse portfolio of clients with tax compliance, tax planning and work with a partner to offer both Business Advisory and Tax Advisory services
- You will liaise regular with third parties throughout the firms vast network to asist client on all of there business matters including legal, IT, wealth, finance etc
- You will be supported in servicing your clients by a team of 3-4 staff who will assist in SMSF Accounting and tax compliance in which you be reviewing the work and offering mentorship
- Your particular client base will include a large portion of businesses where you will spend the majority of your time ensuring that they are receiving a personalised service
- CA or CPA qualified studying towards
- 3-6 years experience in professional practice
- Must be able to work in a team
- Experience servicing a varied client base and fostering relationships
- Superior people skills
- Generous salary and bonus structure
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- External training for a range of courses including topics on; complex accounting matters; leadership; technology; tax updates; and networking skills
If you would like more information on this role please contact Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723.